Info & Policies
Check In: 4:00 pm
Check Out: 10:00 am
If cancellation is made 6 weeks prior to the arrival date, we will return all of the deposit. If cancellation is made less than 6 weeks prior to the cancelled arrival date, the reservation deposit will be forfeited.
Summer Rates – April 1 until November 17
Winter Rates – November 17 until April 1
- Most houses require a 3-night minimum stay during the spring, fall and winter. Summer rentals are 1 week rentals from Saturday-Saturday.
- Deposit is required to guarantee a reservation. Check or money order preferred. Balance due prior to arrival or day of arrival unless other arrangements are made.
- Visa and MasterCard accepted. We will request a credit card to hold on file at the time of reservation.
- All price quotes are subject to state and local taxes.
Stays of 2 or 3 nights will be charged a booking fee of $27. Cabin stays of 4 nights or longer will be charged $53. This Booking Fee will be charged when the reservation is made. This Booking Fee will not be refunded if a cancellation is made.
- Kitchen completely furnished for housekeeping
- Bed linens furnished
- Some homes are pet friendly
- Some homes furnish fishing boats (no motors)
- Some homes have laundry
- Most homes have phones – some do not and cell phone reception can be limited. We recommend bringing a phone card
- Please remember to bring your own towels, and laundry & bath soaps
Some of our homes allow pets with prior approval; if approved the pet fee is $50 and $100 pet fee for a second pet.
Parties found with pets in homes without prior approval will be charged a $200 cleaning fee and the pet will need to be removed if caught in a non pet-friendly home.
Any pet damage will be charged back to the renters.
All of our homes are privately owned; and, we ask all of our guests to respect their rental property and treat it as if it were your own home.
Guests will be responsible for any damages or theft, damage above normal wear and tear, pet damage, and extra cleaning costs.
The maximum occupancy per property is to be respected; more than the allotted number of guests is grounds for termination; tents, campers and RV’s are not allowed.